- Combine ingredients in a bowl and smash together using a fork.
- Once mixed well, switched to using your hands to knead the dough.
- Place dough ball on a flat, floured surface and roll out to about ¼ of an inch thick using a rolling pin.
- Using a ¾ inch to an inch cookie cutter, cut out as many pieces as possible with whatever shape you desire.
- Place on a cookie sheet covered with parchment paper.
- Heat oven to 50 degrees Fahrenheit and bake for 12-15 minutes or until hard.
- Let cool before serving to dogs.
Open Next Page To Continue Reading